The Wisdom Tree (TWT) is an institution for teaching and education wherein we have a set of rules to ensure discipline and safety of all members of our educational community. Every student’s enrolment at The Wisdom Tree means adhering to the defined set of rules and a commitment towards respecting them. Parents are advised to explain to their children about these rules and help them understand its virtue in establishing harmony. These rules include:
- Every student should carry the Almanac to the School daily.
- Students who come to the School through Private transport should arrive at the School five minutes before the bell rings.
- Students should be habitually clean and always neatly dressed.
- The School uniform must be worn on all working days.
- Girls should not apply nail polish or mehndi during School session. Nails to be trimmed at least once a week.
- Girls can wear very small studs or ear rings in gold or silver.
- It is not advisable to bring valuable articles to the School.
- Students are not allowed to bring mobile phones/ipods/cameras etc. into the School campus. These gadgets, if found in possession of the students within the School campus, will be confiscated.
- The name, class and section of the pupil should be clearly marked on all the belongings of the student.
- Changing classrooms between periods, where necessary, should be done silently and in an orderly manner.
- Care must be taken of all School property and no student should scratch or spoil the desks or charts or damage any furniture, write or draw anything on the walls or damage things belonging to others.
- Damage done should be reported at once to the class teacher or Admin department. Any damage caused will have to be made good by the student(s) concerned.
- The School reserves the right to suspend/ expel students whose conduct is harmful to other students or to the School.
- Students are not permitted to buy eatables from vendors outside the School premises.
- The Wisdom Tree school students should be proud of their school and uphold the values and ethics. Your code of conduct is the reflection of your education in school.
- Senior students should be responsible to take care of the junior students within the premises and in the school bus. Bullying in any form is not acceptable.
- It is mandatory to wear Itentity cards everyday to school.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website, or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey or enter information on our site.
Provide us with feedback on our products or services
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email, or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers. We use regular Malware Scanning.
We do not use an SSL certificate
• We do not need an SSL because:
Do we use 'cookies?
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, nonpersonally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We do not include or offer thirdparty products or services on our website.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with thirdparty vendors such as Google use firstparty cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and thirdparty cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other thirdparty identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA,
We agree to the following: Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
• By emailing us
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow thirdparty behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow thirdparty behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
• Within 7 business days
We will notify the users via insite notification
• Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute noncompliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CANSPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor thirdparty email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor optout/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Plot No: HS2 Sector16B, Noida Extension (Greater Noida West)201009 Noida, U.P. 201009 India