LIBRARY CUM RESOURCE CENTRE
A library is a place where history comes to life and where ideas for the future are born. What Norman Cousins meant by these words of his is the theme of the library at The Wisdom Tree. We understand that a good library and an educational centre are synonymous with each other.
The Wisdom Tree has an excellent modern library with a huge number of books and subscription to all the important newspapers and periodicals. Our well researched and balanced reading section will expose the students to the endeavors, achievements and glory of writers & statesmen, scientists, philosophers and saints. The library will be an amalgamation of physical and digitized content giving access to research work across the world.
The library will be the centre of research and project work and the students will be supported with internet and printing options. All students are automatically members of the library and can borrow up to two resources at any one time for a maximum of two weeks.
The library stocks a variety of resources for all levels and abilities, including;
• Modern fiction, classic novels, graphic and Manga novels, short stories, poetry, plays and autobiographies.
• Information books covering subjects such as Science, Art, Geography, History, Sports, Culture, Cookery, and many more.
• Reference books including encyclopedias, English and foreign language dictionaries and atlas guides.
The images of the intellectual giants like Socrates, Plato, Chanakya, Aryabhatta, Einstein, and Fermat engrossed in thoughts come alive when you witness our children immersed in books in the library of The Wisdom Tree.
LIBRARY SERVICES AND REGULATIONS
- Only one book will be issued at a time. Periodicals and reference books are not issued.
- We teach students to return books on time so that we donot incur fine.
- For any books which are scribbed upon, torn or otherwise damaged, the cost will be recovered at a rate which will be determined by the Management along with the librarian.
- Physical defects of the book , if any, must be brought to the notice of the librarian by the student borrowing it at the time of its issue, otherwise the student borrowing will be held responsible for it.
- The borrower's card is not transferable and the exchange of books among the students is strictly prohibited.
- A student who may take transfer from the school is required to clear his/her library dues.