COMPUTER RESOURCE CENTRE
A computer is one of the most ingenious inventions in the history of civilization. It has both immense capacities to contain large sets of information and well as the amazing speed to accurately analyze the information stored in it. This is what makes a computer essentially an integral part of education in this modern world.
The modern computer lab at The Wisdom Tree is designed with 1:1 student computer ratio. It has advanced infrastructure in terms of hardware and software which caters to the requirements of the students, teachers and the curriculum. The lab is equipped with IT enabled teaching aids and simultaneously act as the online examination room for inter-house and inter-school online competitions.
The lab will also act as an In-house resource centre for R & D cell to develop customized worksheets, lesson plans, assignments and evaluation papers for the students. As a policy matter before inducting a faculty we ensure that they have a keen interest in information technology so that they can satiate the growing thrust of our students.
Technology should be the backbone of any excellent centre for education. The computer lab at The Wisdom Tree is the testimony to it.
Computer Lab Rules
- Students are prohibited to enter the lab unless authorized by the teacher.
- Scan diskettes before using them.
- Report all problems related to the system to the teacher.
- Do not attempt to repair with lab equipment.
- Games are not allowed inside the computer laboratory.
- Hands to your own computer.
- Hands off during instruction.
- Don’t share password.
- No social media without permission.
- Save early and often.
- Push your chair in when you are done.
- Be responsible when using equipment, software and facilities in lab.
- Do not move any equipment from its original position.
- Do not remove or load any software into the computer.
- Switch off all power supplies before leaving the lab.
- Internet facility is strictly for educational purposes only.
- Do not change the settings in the computer.
- Save all work in external storage device and not in the computer.
- Do not bring in bags, food and drinks into the lab.
- Turn off the computer accordingly after use.